Legrand Powered by integra smart coder
The Legrand Smart Coder, powered by Integra allows you to rapidly reconfigure pluggable transceivers. It provides three ports for SFP/ SFP+/SFP28, XFP & QSFP+/QSFP28 optical transceivers. The Smart Coder enables you to easily reconfigure Legrand transceivers for any network hardware.
All you have to do is install the Smart Coder application, plug the Smart Coder into the USB port on your laptop, and plug in the transceiver. The user-friendly web interface displays the transceiver’s optical power, coding history and diagnostics. Simply select your desired coding configuration and the Smart Coder programs the transceiver for the requested hardware.
• Accepts Multiple Form Factors: Accepts SFP/SFP+/SFP28, XFP & QSFP+/QSFP28 Transceivers
• Compact, Ruggedized Design: Allows for easy transport and field durability
• Powered by Your USB port: Does not require external AC adapter, pulls both power and data from computer's USB port
• Web-Based Interface: Easily reconfigure transceivers with intuitive web-based GUI
• Recode Existing or Blank Transceivers: Reduce inventory of OEM-specific transceivers
• Works with Tunable Transceivers: Can adjust wavelength on-site with compatible DWDM SFP+ or XFP transceivers